Friday, October 12, 2007

Spellbinding Weekend

Saturday night my sister Nancy is spending the night and so are the local ghost hunters! The Lake Forest Ghost Hunters are going to be investigating my house and studio, looking for evidence of paranormal activity. Our house was built in 1915 and is haunted by several ghosts. The other morning a door opened on its own and freaked my husband out because he thought it was me but it wasn’t! LOL So it will be great to have professional ghost hunters come over with all their equipment and see if they can document any spirits.

And then on Sunday, my sister Nancy and I are going to take Lisa Guerin’s Witches Brew Workshop at The Art Bar in Santa Ana. It’s going to be fun! We will be making large scale paper doll witches for this class. We hope to be awake for the class after a late night of ghost hunting!


6 comments:

Donna Layton said...

Thank you for adding me to your blog roll. I am honored! You are the queen of Halloween inspiration. Are you really having ghost hunters come to your house?? I can't wait to hear about it. I am SO adding you to my blogroll!

Anonymous said...

YOU are one of the most interesting people I've come across. Who does this??!!! Can't wait to hear what's up!!
D.

Truman Capote Monster Pug said...

Fabulous way to spend a Saturday night! Wish I could be there to hunt down the ghosts! Love all the pics from pugfest. So many pugs so little time! It must have been pretty noisy with all the snorting! Keep up the amazing work Woman!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

How exciting! It will be so cool to find out ANYTHING about the spirits in your house. I myself couldn't live in a house with ghosts. Brrrr!

Anonymous said...

Dear Pandora,
Sounds like it's gonna be a spooky weekend all the way around. Hi to the pug!


ps can't wait to see what you will create!

rochambeau said...

How did it go??
And do you have ghosts?