Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day of 1000 Pugs

My sister Nancy helped me out with my Pugtoberfest booth on Saturday and we had a great time seeing all the adorable pugs! We managed to get pictures of a lot of them - although every time we went to take a picture, the pug would turn at the last minute! So we got some great shots of lots of pug butts - LOL We sold some pendants and one bracelet and made lots of friends and passed out lots of business cards. Here are some pictures from our day with the pugs. To see lots more pictures, click on my Flickr pictures on the right ...

Thanks Nancy!

6 comments:

Truman Capote Monster Pug said...

Awesome booth! Glad you had a great time and did such a good deed for the puggies.

Anonymous said...

Okay, the pug with the spider costume is hysterical!! Actually all of them are. Diane, your display looks great. Glad it was a success and how fun that your were with your sister.Love the Pugcastle sign, too!
D.

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Wonderful display! The doll heads are genious :)

Anonymous said...

Great Pugtoberfest booth! Also I took a look at the flicker pix. I've never seen so many puggies in my life! What's you pugs name?

Have fun today.

Anonymous said...

PS Love the crown!

Donna Layton said...

I've just been looking around your website and your work is FABULOUS! Your studio is dream world full of glorious things. I'm redecorating my studio and yours will definitely be an inspiration for me!