Saturday, December 11, 2010

Skulls and Funeral Ribbons

I'm having fun on a Saturday afternoon, getting items ready for my booth. I have a lot of great skulls for everyone on your holiday gift-buying list. White skulls, aged skulls and my favorite, the disinterred look!
An antique funeral ribbon with its original box containing a funeral dirge.
Antique embalming bottles on my back shelf awaiting price tags.
A curious old coyote rug.
And Pandora the cat doing a little fortune telling. While she isn't called PD (Pandora's Destruction) for nothing, she is not for sale :-)

1 comment:

time worn interiors said...

I love the skulls! My daughter has a black christmas tree with skulls, skeletons, black roses, spiders and cob webs all over it, you would love it! I need to do a post about it! Hope all is going well with you booth!
Theresa
aka:tot