Saturday, January 26, 2008

Villas and Verandas

My new favorite place to visit is a gorgeous art gallery right here in San Juan Capistrano, only a few blocks from my house! It is called Villas and Verandas and this lovely gallery features California plein air paintings and also antiques.
Aida Ganddini and her husband Ron Deak own the gallery. Aida is a flamenco dancer and she also specializes in antique Santos - she has an amazing collection of them for sale at the gallery!
Ron Deak is a very talented plein air painter. One of my favorite paintings of his is this nocturne.
If you are in the San Juan area, don't miss visiting Villas and Verandas. This gallery is an oasis of visual delight!

5 comments:

rochambeau said...

Hey Pandora,
You are SO LUCKY to have Villas and Verandas so near! ALSO, to live in the part of the world you do. LUCKY YOU!! I adore the undressed saints!!
thanks for stoppin' by. You brighten my day!!

Constance

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hey Diane,

GREAT gallery shots...WOW you are so lucky to be so close to it!

Thanks for sharing & happy Sunday!

Best,
Chris :)

Jill said...

Hi Diane! It looks like you live in an amazing area. Have a great day.

oldflowers4me said...

ooooohhhhh my- what a shop -we dont have anything like this here in australia- how are you darling girl- singing and skipping-love jo

Anonymous said...

I hear San Juan Capistano has many fabulous shops you luck gal. Thanks for sharing this one with us!!
D.