Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Something Wicked This Way Comes

I bought two wonderfully wicked Halloween crowns from my favorite Halloween artist, the Holiday Queen and they arrived in the mail today along with a fun surprise gift from Melissa (the Holiday Queen herself)! I love getting surprises in the mail!
First I opened the packages with the crowns and all of my taxidermy animals had to try them on.
Hmmm - too small ....
Too big!
Ahh - just right!
Then my little creeps (my old dolls) had to have their turn. But they looked best on Edith the albino raccoon.

Hmm, should I wear the orange one …


Or maybe the black one …
Such difficult fashion decisions!

Then it was time to reveal the surprise! What could it be?

Oh – it is one of Melissa’s amazing glittery skull batons!! How fabulous!! Thank you so much Melissa – what a nice surprise! How thoughtful and sweet of you to send it to me : - ) Now the dolls are happy too – there will be no fighting over Halloween attire tonight!

6 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

Girl, you crack me up. Your furry friends are decadently delightful! Glad you're enjoying your new treasures. Melissa

Anonymous said...

All the creatures wear it well, Sis!

Anonymous said...

This was one funny post!!! The one with the boar had me laughing out loud! The crow is my fav- the crown is the perfect fit. Hmmm... if you take the 'n' off the word 'crow' you have crown. I guess they are the Queen of the Halloween birds!Melissa's Halloween is wonderful- I love it all but the glass ornaments are amazing!
D.

Ulla said...

Love all your furry creatures! I want a warthog! and that skull wand is fabulous, can't imagine a better home for them...

Anonymous said...

OMgosh...I am laughing so hard I'm PIMP (to use Tracy's (Small Smackerals) phrase. LOL. So funny. Either one looks great on the albino animal. Poor boar. Left out. Love the Holiday Queen stuff too. Too fun to find her.

Lisa B (Moon) said...

And I thought I was the only one to dress up my old dollies...
Great blog by the way!