Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wicked Lamp

I just bought a fabulously wicked antique lamp from Crystal of Gothic Rose Antiques! I am absolutely thrilled with it! Check out these great pictures Crystal took of it in her haunted garden - wow!
Lately, I have been paring down my collection of antique things. I'm going with a less-is-more approach, so after clearing out a number of things, I ended up with one really amazing thing! Now I just have to find the appropriate parts so I can wire it and then it will be the perfect piano lamp for when I sit down to play my Grandmother's piano :-)




6 comments:

Holiday Queen said...

Now THAT is a great piece! I hope you know some hauntingly wicked piano pieces. Much success and happiness in the New Year!

Sandra Evertson said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!
Sandra Evertson

Jillian said...

Wow! That is an awesome lamp. I bet it's going to look even more awesome when it's wired up and glowing. :)

Donna O. said...

Very cool, indeed!! Make sure you show us when you've got it all aglow!!!
D.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

That's a cool lamp. Thanks for the add; I'll add you as well. Happy Sunday, Theresa

Michelle said...

Hey Pandora!

I just noticed you visiting me and I dont' think I've ever been here before (have I?) I have so many dang blogs I'm following. Lol! I love, love, love your site! Have you been to my Vintage Sage blog as well? I will definitely be following you and visiting often! Love that wicked lamp!