Saturday, September 4, 2010

Halloween at Pandora's Parlor

Smile! It's time to bring out the Halloween decorations!Time for creepy old doll heads - as many as you can find and preferably in old glass canisters!
Time for happy Halloween faces.
And not so happy ones.
I have a flock of black ravens and crows at my booth, so enter at your own risk!
Cheerful pictures of cemeteries.
Doll arms for your projects.
Eyeball keychains - love these!
Dead white mannequin hands.
Strange antique dolls and Steampunk lamps.
Fun, frightening masks and other Halloween goodies.
Haunted changing photos.

Skeletons and more skeletons.
Stop by for a spell!

10 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

Oh...I love it! How great is that large glass container full of arms? And the other full of eyeballs. You've out done yourself. I wish I was there to shop right now. Now, I have to make my living room look like that.

October Effigies said...

Your blog is wonderful!! I just happened upon it doing an image search for Miss Havisham. Thank you for linking both my blogs!! I will be sure to link you back!

Tink said...

SIS! It looks outstanding!!!

time worn interiors said...

Love it all! I hope your sales have been good through the summer! Things have really picked up around here!
Theresa

Donna O. said...

If only I live closer.......
D.

House Things said...

Love It, Love It, Love It...

Unknown said...

Love your shop, Stéphane of www.luxe-et-vanites.blogspot.com

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Luv the booth! You have a way with decorating it. It is one of the best ones I saw there at the barn...

Thespa McLaughlin said...

I SOOOOOOOO want to be there! Love everything! Absolutely perfect for Halloween!

Curious Sofa said...

The white mink collar over the skeleton.... nice touch.