Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cookies for Santa

Santa can't possibly eat all these cookies.
Whilst looking around on Etsy for other pug art, I came across a wonderful pug artist – Maxwell Jones of Hollywood Pug fame! Maxwell makes greeting cards and art prints of her witty and whimsical photographs of her Hollywood pug.

I absolutely loved her Christmas design and had to buy a box of the Xmas Cookies design. And her Vintage series inspired by old sepia daguerreotypes are beautifully done and of course, humorous too. I had to get a couple of the Faery cards because I love the idea of pug faeries!! Just the thought of those little wings trying to lift that heavy little body – I just don’t think the physics of it would work - LOL

Be sure to check out her website, not only to buy these wonderful cards and prints, but to see the section called Fun Stuff/Outtakes. I loved seeing the behind-the-scenes antics of what goes on in taking these pictures – soooo funny!

Maxwell is having a fabulous deal on her X-mas Cookies cards on etsy – so don’t miss out!

4 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh My! Those are the best Pug Pictures ever!....I love the first one!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Look at those sweet cards. I may have to change my Christmas cards for those cookie ones. They are too perfect.

Love your blog and I checked out your site...so fun!! I want them all. I actually have just gotten into soldering. It's still tricky and I must be doing something wrong with the iron cause it's not really working, but it's still fun.

Anonymous said...

LOL- the physics line killed me- yes, quite the visual, for sure.
Very funny girl.
D.

Mosaic*Queen said...

These are just tooooooo CUTE!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Michelle